IBM PS/2 Model 70 HARD DRIVE NEEDED

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Dec 18 01:08:18 CST 2015

No they weren't SCSI.  Those were only through either a
"spock" or "tribble" MCA card.  Those were the code names.
I have *no* idea what the "real" IBM designation was.  ;-)

The desktop PS/2 machines (50, 50Z, 70, etc) were all
designed with robotic assembly in mind (that's why there
are no screws or cables in those machines).  To accomplish
that the HDD was a non-standard connector.

TTFN - Guy