UA11 boards

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu Dec 24 15:54:19 CST 2015

Hi,

I know it’s been a while (a long while) since I last posted about ordering new UA11 boards.  I just placed an order for 25 boards.  To get the best price I did a “4 week turn” which means that I should be receiving the boards by the end of January.

I’m only doing bare boards this time, so what you’ll get is a board and a set of printed documentation (which is also available at: http://www.shiresoft.com/downloads/docs/ua11/UA11%20Manual.pdf).  I just looked at the documentation and the address and phone numbers are old (so don’t try and use them!).  I’ll try and get the documentation updated with current information before I ship any boards.

The cost will be less than what’s posted on the website, I won’t have exact numbers until I receive the boards however I expect to charge ~$100/ea + shipping.

I’ll let everyone know when the boards arrive, but feel free to email me (off list please!) if you’d like to reserve one (or more!).  Do not send any payment until I have boards in hand!

Have a Merry Christmas (or whatever your preferred holiday this time of year is)!

TTFN - Guy