EAI TR-10 Patch Plugs

Jonas Otter jonas at otter.se
Fri Dec 25 10:12:38 CST 2015

On 2015-12-22 22:44, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> [...]
Gorilla Glue is polyurethane I think. I mean the thick viscosity type of
cyanoacrylate glue you can buy for instance in hobby shops, like this
stuff:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__7174__HobbyKing_Super_Glue_CA_50g_1_7oz_Thick.html

It doesn't really matter which brand, what you want is cyanoacrylate and
not the runny kind. Any decent shop selling models should have it, or a
Games Workshop store (I think it is the preferred glue for building
Warhammer figures).

Jonas