The KGB, the Computer, and Me

CuriousMarc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:49:01 CST 2015

Thanks for the link! I spent a good hour - as is most always the case with Nova programs. Well told story and lots of vintage computers and telco gear in their natural environment! We should start a contest to name them all. Many are easy (for us that is). Here is a more obscure one that picked my HP test equipment collector's interest. The "logic analyzer" at 16:47 is actually an old HP 1640A serial data analyzer (the first one they made? from 1979, $5800, predates the later 495x), with the awesome maximum capture speed of 19200 bauds and gigantic buffer depth of 2048 characters.
Marc