Prime?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Feb 5 13:39:41 CST 2015

It's still up; I just logged into it a few hours ago. They seem to have
added more Primos revisions since I last checked. I too am a little...
dismayed... by the author's decision not to release the code however it's
certainly the author's right to do with their IP as they see fit. I guess
the field is always open for someone to re-invent the wheel open-source
style.

Best,

Sean