It's time to restore the 11/45.

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Feb 5 13:36:20 CST 2015

It really depends on each individual scope and it's worth checking the
manual or spec sheet to be 100% sure of what it can or cannot do; this
could be particularly worthwhile if you have a scope that was sold more
into the field service market... My Tek 222, for example is
double-insulated with fully isolated channels and is designed to be able to
safely float up to 400 V p-t-p. The 222PS or 224 will withstand higher
yet...

Best,

Sean