It's time to restore the 11/45 - progress!

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:47:47 CST 2015

  Hey everyone, making some progress here -- thanks for all the tips so far!

  Most of the power regulators are fine, but both H745 regulators seem to
be toast.  Only getting -1.2 volts; should be -15 and they squeal angrily
when I turn the pot.  The surplus shops seem to want $200 for one, so
that's not an option for me.

  How does one repair such a beast?

thx
jake

P.S. Also, the main H742s are sagging just a little, but I didn't see an
adjustment on them to bring them up.  Anyone know where to look?