Stupid AC wiring question (220-ish Volts...)

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:19:24 CST 2015

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Glen Slick <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The one I have is (approximately) 5'x2'x4' and weighs about 600lbs.  I
> > think the 500-series was about half as tall, from what I've been able to
> > find.  It's not as big as a full-size rack, but it's not deskside either.
> > (It does have wheels, fortunately :)).
> >

> How many people did it take to get that into your basement?

Only three!  Luckily heavy items can be wheeled on a hand-cart around to
the back of the house, where there's direct access to the basement; no
tricky stairs to deal with.  In this case, taking off all the extraneous
paneling on the front/rear/sides and top cut quite a bit of weight and made
it a lot easier to hold onto...

- Josh