New BBS in Maryland

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Feb 8 17:44:22 CST 2015

Cool! Wish I could call but I haven't had a POTS line for years. I gather
they're more expensive than they used to be ...? What do they charge you
for just a POTS line these days?

I wish I still had my 9595, I would have it running Synchronet on OS/2 in
no time!

Ever thought of adding a second line and putting it up on the C*Net
http://www.ckts.info? :O Then I could try to give you a call.

Best,

Sean