SC40

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:04:02 CST 2015

Oh, wow, it's the system from Youtube... You can see it power up and run...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBKHT1GodBk

What an incredible opportunity to actually own it! And, interesting
equipment within driving distance of MI to boot, which is something you
don't see everyday... I'm curious to see what the final price will turn out
to be... The system looks real nice. Wish I had the big $$ to take that one
in!! I'm sure someone will see it gets a good home.

Imagine if the buyer of the system were to set it up on the Internet for
public access like Paul Allen did with his TOAD-1!

Best,

Sean