Tadpole Sparcbook 2 OS media...

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:34:26 CST 2015

Thanks, but I think Solaris 2.5 is much too new for the Sparcbook 2 (and
I believe that the stock Sun versions of earlier versions (like SunOS
4.1.3) are incompatible as well -- it's been awhile since I last tried
but I don't think the stock kernel will boot).

If anyone knows differently, let me know...

Thanks,
Josh