Multi-node BBS'

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 17:12:59 CST 2015

Depends. Rusty N Edies BBS was local to me and it was very popular just
because of file sharing (which is what ultimately made it shut down).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_n_Edie%27s_BBS

My first look at the WWW came from there when they started offering web
portals and I purchased Mosaic 1.0
Once the WWW took off BBS died pretty quickly.