Burroughs B 80 in England, Available

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Thu Feb 19 12:58:53 CST 2015

Received the following from my web site:

"...I have a 1970s Burroughs B 80 which was one of the first office based
with stand alone multi disc cabinet & printer, any interest ..."

Contacted the guy, he said he was from Oxfordshire/Berkshire border in
England (I presume).  He is looking to sell for at least scrap value.
Contact me if you're interested and I will forward your info to the guy,
his name is Brian..

NOTE:  I helped rescue a similar unit from a Jewelry store a few years ago,
they're heavy suckers.

Bill
Reach me here: vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm