Jim Drew's SuperCard Pro?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Feb 20 00:31:11 CST 2015

I have a SuperCard Pro, but I've only experimented with it a little bit so far. I hope that it will let me migrate away from my KryoFlux, as the KryoFlux folks and I have some philosophical disagreements.

I mostly use Macs as my modern machines, and I use my SCP with Keir Fraser's Disk-Utilities rather than the Windows front end for SCP. Disk-Utilities doesn't currently provide write support for the SCP, but hopefully that won't always be true.

I haven't tried SCP with 8" drives yet, but that's on my get-a-round-toit list.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/