Lexitron Videotype

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Sun Feb 22 08:40:31 CST 2015

Hello all,

I mailed about this last year, and got no response, so here again:

I'm looking for info on this very strange terminal/wordprocessor from
the early seventies:

http://aheckofa.com/FoolMeOnce/MiscScans/EarlyVideoWP400.png
https://hack42.nl/gallery/v/Museum/DSCF7634.JPG.html
http://aheckofa.com/FoolMeOnce/MiscScans/Lexitron500.png

as you see, there is not much info on the web about this very beautiful,
yet strange beast.

Unfortunately the picture tube is broken and we are missing the main
processing unit. It seems that the display used vector graphics as the
horizontal an vertical are identical in design and the normal raster
scanning generators are missing. the terminal connected with a 94 pin
connector to the main unit, being also fed power though this cable.

anyone

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen