Old toner

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Feb 22 12:39:53 CST 2015

I came across a carton (10 boxes) of Panasonic laser printer toner
KX-P450 in my "I forgot about this stuff" stash.  This is the toner for
the old KX-P4450 series.  I still have a 4455, but it's destined for the
scrap heap, as it's not any better or more useful than any printer I
have now--and is a messy bugger to refill.

My question is "Can this toner" be used to refill other printer
cartridges?"  In other words, is most printer toner pretty much the same
stuff?

--Chuck