PDP-8/M restoration project

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:29:28 CST 2015

For memory you couldn't do much better than this, unless you're hung
up on original DEC components:

http://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/32KOmnibus/32KOmnibus.php

I believe Vince still has a few sets available.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.