DEC papertape 5x5 font ?

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Tue Feb 24 17:02:17 CST 2015

take a look at https://github.com/Hack42/Punchconverter

it is not a direct copy, but it can be adapted to do the work. We have
several punchtape devices in our collection at hack42 not speaking
ascii, so a translator is very handy. I use our GNT-4601 to actually
punch the tapes and the filename is printed up front in a human readable
font

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen