Removing OpenVMS license paks

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:45:32 CST 2015

Yes, your DECUS number is a six-digit number delineated by dashes from the
rest of the PAK string.

The new install script should clean out your old PAKs.  Unless they changed
it again.  :-)  But it worked fine the last time I updated PAKs on the
VAX-11 at LCM.  I need to update my own 4000/300 one of these days soon....

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS
Ph.D. Candidate

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."