DEC handbooks at LA estate sale - IBM I/O typewriter?

Nigel Williams nw at retroComputingTasmania.com
Fri Feb 27 02:47:55 CST 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Bob Rosenbloom <bobalan at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The forth photo from the last sure looks like an IBM model B I/O typewriter.

It sure is, I have one here. It appears to have several wiring looms
though, the one here only has a single data cable which I guess makes
it output only (it was used as console on an Elliott 503).

> I would love to play with that! If anyone is going to the sale and would be
> willing to pick it up let me know.

They're surprisingly heavy, bend your knees when you pick up.