Understanding DECsystem 5100 Self Test Failure

Richard Loken richardlo at admin.athabascau.ca
Tue Jan 6 11:13:53 CST 2015

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Sean Caron wrote:

> I don't think you'll get too far trying to run VMS on a DECstation... ;)

Yes, but the conversation became complicated.  I have an Alphaserver 4100
which uses the same chip so the comparison was at that level.  On the other
hand, my AS4100 is a lousy platform for running Ultrix.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Unix System Administrator : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn