Answer: Weekly Classic Computer Trivia Question (20150105)

Doug Ingraham dpi at dustyoldcomputers.com
Thu Jan 8 09:45:30 CST 2015

As many of you noted it is a phrase that contains every letter in the
English language alphabet called a pangram.  I first encountered this
phrase in high school typing class.  For me it became computer related when
I was watching the Teletype repair man work on the KSR-35 attached to a
PDP-8 sometime in 1974 or 75.  I am sure it was something like that for
many of you.

Doug Ingraham
PDP-8 S/N 1175