Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jan 13 22:01:02 CST 2015

On Jan 13, 2015, at 3:40 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

> Well, it's been a long time project, but I'm happy to finally announce a more public initial release of TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS.

<snip!>

> I hope some people will find this useful/amusing. :-)

I don't find it amusing, I find it amazingly cool!  This is fantastic news!  The HTTP server and LPR client sound especially interesting.  Now we have a freely available TCP/IP stack for both RT-11 and RSX-11M-PLUS.  I just wish there was one for RSTS/E, but as far as I know, it has never even had a commercial stack.

Zane