Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Wed Jan 14 15:54:29 CST 2015

On 2015-01-14 16:03, John Many Jars wrote:
> On 14 January 2015 at 14:42, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
>

>> Well, in all honesty - you also got gobs more memory on those big
>> machines... And tcp/ip already exists. At least on TOPS-20.
>>
>>    Johnny
>>
> Wow.  What a cool project.  Now if someone would just write one for RSTS/E
> (:

I'll leave that to someone else. While I know of one person who started
such a project, I don't know of anyone who have finished it. And I don't
know how feasible it would be to do under RSTS/E.

I played with lots of tricks and used a lot of RSX capabilities to
manage it in my case, and it will not run on plain 11M.

	Johnny