front panel LED help sought

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Wed Jan 14 17:24:39 CST 2015

Jay,
there are no issues with the LED's that I know of other than they do
have a load resistor in series with them, so they need no internal
dropping resistor to work across +5.

they have long leads as well, as there is a 1" (or there bouts)
stiffening board to keep the leads from shorting out, and to position
them in a line to poke thru the front panel.  There are other solutions
to allow for long leads, but they just used a long circuit board.

Jim