Maxtor XT-2190

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:40:52 CST 2015

Sometimes trying different orientations to take up any slack and/or the old
trick of cooling it in the freezer for a little while can make some
unreadable cylinders readable; might be worth a try.

Also, make sure the power supply is up to the task; these things take a lot
of power and I've had intermittent errors when using a slightly inadequate
power supply that cleared up totally with a more substantial one.

Good luck.