RA81 removal

P Gebhardt p.gebhardt at ymail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:49:47 CST 2015

Hi Noel,

hehe, I had exactly the same problems a year ago and also found all this information on how to install the RA8x drive, but not how to _uninstall_ it :)
You actually have to unskrew four screws which hold the slides against the chassis. Two screws on each side, if I recall corretly. Not sure on the exakt total amount of screws anymore, though. The slides are hold by brackets, so the slides are completely removed from the drive's chassis.

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre's collection of classic computers moved to: http://www.digitalheritage.de