Warren's 'VTserver'

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:11:40 CST 2015

As I mentioned some hours ago, compiling it on a real unix machine instead
of the Mac cleared up the problem and now it's working, as you put it,
"delightfully."

It literally does delight me to just watch it run and blink the lights,
etc. :)

Honestly, my first inclination is that there was a problem with the cheap
usb-to-serial dongle I was using mangling characters.  I've seen it
senselessly corrupt output from the pdp11 before.