what IBM system is this?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:20:00 CDT 2015

Sigh, CDC... back when Minnesota was a real player in the big iron world.
Their original main office used to be hardly more than a stone's throw from
where I sit typing this.

Being it's the 4th, I'll bet at least one of my neighbors lands a
burned-out rocket on top of the building that sits where CDC once sat.