SGI Indy available for collection in Sao Paolo, Brasil

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Sat Jul 11 00:13:54 CDT 2015

I think we've got a few active list members in Brasil, and somebody's
got a nicely configured SGI Indy available for collection in Sao Paolo.

> it has irix 6.2 installed (maybe) and (may still have) Maya and
> Photoshop 1 with licenses. and medias for irix only. two hdds inside.
> maxed ram. external cd rom. camera. 24 bit graphics card. (i may be
> able to find the 8bit card). all cables (scsi, monitor, ...)
>
> if anyone want it, must pick it up in sao paulo soon. [...] oh and
> everything is very, very clean.

Original post is at: http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16729781

Please check the original post for contact details - I have nothing to
do with this except for the re-posting.

Hope somebody manages to rescue the beast,
--S.