Reproducing old machines with newer technology (Re: PDP-12 at the RICM)

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:12:43 CDT 2015

Apparently the School of Medicine, Manchester University, England were given a 7090 which they later connected to a PDP-8. A bit of googling turned this up :-

http://www.ukuug.org/newsletter/linux-newsletter/linux@uk12/dclark.shtml

sadly Dave passed away about a year ago, but he kept many tapes and card decks the which are with the TNMOC at Bletchly.

Dave