PDP 11 gear finally moved

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:31:55 CDT 2015

This thread has gone on for a while and I think we all get the points
here, but one other consideration - how will removing and replacing a
component damage the board?  Damage the board and it's game over.  One
should always take the overall board's ability to handle replacement.
With the board in mind, I avoid any part replacements and try to keep
them to what is proven necessary only.

--
Bill
vintagecomputer.net