Chromatics on ebay

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 23 17:12:14 CDT 2015

It is always hard to know the real story. It *is* possible the seller
genuinely didn't know what they were doing. I know I can be too willing to
give others the benefit of the doubt, and, equally this could be an
experienced seller pretending not to know, when his plan to avoid higher
insertion fees failed. I would be inclined to report him if he wasn't
prepared to accept an offer that was (presumably) more generous than the
final bid.

Regards

Rob