H960 blank panel clips

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 00:10:51 CDT 2015

John Wilson <wilson at dbit.com> wrote:
> So I'd be inclined to do a better design where
> the posts are made of metal (or at least have a screw or stud through them
> for extra strength).

Hello,

metal ball heads with a hex base on threaded posts are available as spares
for R/C cars and similar, see e.g. ebay auction 161768309137 (10 for less than
EUR 4,-- + S/H). You could probably just screw them into a suitably-sized hole
in a plastic body like a self-tapping screw, or glue them in.

Hope that helps,
Arno