Datasaab D12

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Jun 1 03:18:47 CDT 2015

Hi

Yesterday I picked up a Datasaab D12. Which I didn't know
existed until then. Pictures here:

 http://imgur.com/a/vPTZw

It's a small desktop computer intended for small business
accounting and invoicing. It's built arround an intel 4004 and
has room for expansion cards for memory and "customer roms".

The service guide mentions a "two level" environment with a
"basic" level and a "customer program" level. I'm hoping it
means there is a Basic interpreter but I'm not convinced. The
manual also mentions a "D12 assembler" as the develoment
environment. It's apparently a subsystem that comes in a nice
attache case:

 http://imgur.com/QQUrcGh

It's actually made by Facit and may go under that name.

Does anyone know more or have manuals?

Regards, Pontus.