Rescue update: DEC RC-25s + / was Re: DEC cartridge ID

joseph lang joe.lang.0000 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:39:48 CDT 2015

it's true very little LESI documentation escaped...But the klesi schematic
did. and it's well commented. lots of descriptive signal names. The
hardware to interface to it is almost trivial. I took a couple of hours
looking over the schematic and have written a couple of pages describing
how to make it work. Happy to send to anyone who wants it.
Writing  MSCP emulation is beyond my skill level. But i can read a
schematic.

joe