DEC Runoff to any modern format conversion - MORE INFO

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 7 02:19:31 CDT 2015

That is the manual I looked at. I should have said with regard to .style
headers that I think the problem is the following syntax, it has lines like
this:

.style header (level=1,before=1,after=1,norunin,firstcap)

Which don't appear to conform to the definition of the command in the
manual, although there could be more syntax defined somewhere in the manual
that allows this, but suffice to say runoff doesn't like those lines.

Another example is .EBB, in the file it is:

.ebb '|'

And it complains about the bit after "ebb", the manual doesn't seem to allow
for the bar character to be specified

Overall, it looks like some special version of runoff to me. I tried the
/DEC_INTERNAL switch, but it made no difference.

Regards

Rob