Need Dos bootable 5 1/4" floppy with binary or hex editor

jim s jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Jun 7 20:14:26 CDT 2015

i have a running r83 machine.  I just want to get the compaq going
again, since it has working config battery, etc.  I have saved several
of these, but all have various old age issues, and this one came up in
the ebay auction with pick.

If you got a copy on the qt, you might  play with it if you like. :-)

thanks
Jim