Front Panel Update

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 17:27:30 CDT 2015

yea I have only  seen the one 8S  we  got

whereas  straight 8   back in the biz  days  79  to  90 something   had

 2 plexi  desktop  straight  8  ( one we  kept  <ser # 18  got  from
stanford surplus stores w/ ato d  rack too) and the other we  sold to the guy that
 has museum near  Yellowstone  aprox  25? years ago?  it had a  s/n  in
the 200's ... it  had  come   from  an  az  state auction...   I was bidding
against some damb ass  who   thought it was a pdp8 A  his  brother  could
use  for  some cnc   tape  prep  thingingie... heh  heh    )

one straight 8 in  blue rack ( still have but the fright company 30  years
ago lost the damn desk  for  it.)

3ea  straight 8 used  with  BEVATRON  that were rough  and  in hideous
cabinets ( wish I still had...)

In a message dated 6/8/2015 3:04:11 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,