Serial UNIBUS Repeater?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jun 15 11:09:09 CDT 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 09:06, Paul Anderson <useddec at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> Do you just need a 4 or 9 slot backplane?
>
> I Don't see the need for a repeater unless I'm missing something.

An expansion without a reapeater would work just fine electrically. I'm curious about whether some sort of repeater exists that uses a thin, round cable for an application where it's desirable to be able to move the expansion around easily. And also where it's cheap and easy to replace the cable after rolling a rack cabinet over it one time too many! :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/