using new technology on old machines. Was: PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:56:43 CDT 2015

A friend of mine refused to buy modern SD Cards because there was no way he
was going to fill them. Trouble is that although smaller SD cards were
available they were way more expensive (being discontinued and therefore
rare and valuable).. He struggled with buying a larger card only to waste
most of it, or buy a smaller one and waste his money....

Dave Wade
G4UGM