Documation card readers for sale

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:14:44 CDT 2015

About six months ago I struck a deal with a place down in California for
four Documation M1000's that I've been able to tell so far they all work but
I really don't have space for more than one. I've been trying to sell them
at a loss for months now over on the Vintage Computer Forums and Nekochan
(if you got here you'll find pictures) but no bites. I swear there were
people out there that were looking. Where did you folks go? Might anyone
here be interested? I absolutely refuse to put them on the curb.

-John