PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:29:01 CDT 2015

We spent a few more hours on the PDP-12 today...

With the machine just powered on the stack 0/1 regulator output was 20.04V.
With tune3 running in field 1 and testing field 0 the stack 0/1 regulator
output was 19.93.
No memory errors were reported.

When the voltage was adjust up to 22.5 and down to 19.96 we saw a few
failures.
We split the voltage range and adjusted the regulator output voltage to
21.3.
No errors were observed when testing field 0 or field 1.

We successfully loaded and ran 10 passes of:
    MAINDEC-08-D1B1 Memory Address test.
    MAINDEC-08-D1B2 Memory Address test.
    MAINDEC-08-D07B-D Random ISZ test.

We ran these diags without errors