Printer ribbons [Was: Re: 1990 Era computer room]

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:13:08 CDT 2015

    Get a printer ribbon from another printer, take the ribbon from the
cartridge and put it on the cartridge of your printer.

    Some printers in Brazil I gotta do this, or else.

---
Enviado do meu Apple IIGS (pq eu sou chique)
Meu site: http://www.tabalabs.com.br
Meu blog: http://tabajara-labs.blogspot.com