CPU for Ultra 10 (bad handling of private)

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sun Jun 28 23:23:04 CDT 2015

On 6/28/2015 5:35 PM, IMAP List Administration wrote:
> Hello Folks,

Please use an ID which can receive emails.  I have info but didn't feel
it useful to post for the list first.  You can't get help if you can't
get emails.

We all get spam and bouncing the problem to people like those here on
the list who want to reply privately is not the way to deal with it.
I've heard a lot of excuses for this, and there are simple ways to deal
with it for public lists that don't result in people not being able to
contact you w/o having to resort to public emails like this.

thanks
Jim