DEC Logo

simon simski at dds.nl
Mon Jun 29 03:21:06 CDT 2015

:-)  ze web to ze rescue:  grabbing a png from the pdf of the
maintanance manual and uploading it to myfonts.com points me to the font
"rescue regular". but it is not perfect as the verticals have rounded
ends on "rescue" and straight on the dec font.

  another is "insignia" but having the wrong letter t

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen
drukknop.nl