Flexi-bit PUNCH

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Mar 2 16:40:34 CST 2015

I have a different style of manual punch which is part of a tape splicing kit. I wonder whether your Flexi-bit was meant for a similar purpose, or if it was meant for producing new tapes from scratch? With something like that, you could bootstrap a machine from scratch that can boot from a tape reader but doesn't have a toggle switch panel. Now, if it also came with a gadget for cutting strips of the proper width from random paper, that would impress me! :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/