DEC handbooks at LA estate sale

Jim Stephens jws at jwsss.com
Mon Mar 2 17:22:16 CST 2015

On 3/2/2015 1:50 PM, John Foust wrote:

> t was interesting. He also had a picture of Goddard.
> Yes, the art caught my eye, too.  An emphasis on Bali or Indonesia.
> And a large format VCR.
>
> Cue the "Such as I am, such shalt thou be" refrain, and a reminder
> that if we pass before arranging the post-mortem disposition of
> our collections, it could all land in the dumpster, or maybe at
> an estate sale if we're lucky.
>
> - John

I made contact with the company conducting the sale, and the stuff in
the photos which didn't sell are still available.  I will post more
photos of items sometime this week if they look of interest here.   I
don't know what is left, but it may be interesting.

I'm helping another list member obtain an item from the sale, and can
look at the other stuff if anyone is interested.

thanks
Jim