IBM 5100 Restoration in progress

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:12:19 CDT 2015

Thank you but no need for thanks.  If I did that for every wonderful
restoration project I've read about, we would need a listserv just for that
(not to mention great websites with helpful tips for us hobby restorers) :)

For this particular project, thanks should go out to those archiving
documentation like the IBM 5100 Maintenance manual that gives me the proper
tools to even attempt this.

Santo