WTD: S100 Static RAM card

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Fri Mar 27 06:44:05 CDT 2015

Hi Philip,

You could buy the boards and build one of the N8VEM-S100 SRAM boards.

I have the 16MB SRAM boards and mezzanine cards for the memory.
Gary Kaufman has the 4MB.

See

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

There's also 8M and 32M SRAM boards but I don't know if John has any
left.

See

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Index%20Page.htm

Todd